Commercial doors, as the name implies, are doors specifically manufactured for commercial purposes. When selecting a commercial door, it’s imperative to choose a door offering proven functionality, performance, and longevity. Passport Door and Dock Systems is here to assist you in determining the right commercial door for your business needs.
Wayne Dalton and Cornell carry a full line of rolling steel doors including rolling steel fire doors, rolling grilles, insulated rolling steel fire doors, rolling steel service doors, and rolling sheet doors. Rolling steel doors provide long-lasting performance and are reliable solutions for self-storage facilities, warehouses, pharmacies, hospitals, offices, schools, and retail businesses.
- Cornell ESD10 Service Door
- Cornell Rolling Fire Doors
- Cornell Thermiser® Insulated Rolling Door ESD20
- Wayne Dalton – Firestar 700 Rolling Steel Fire Door
- Wayne Dalton – Firestar 700C Insulated Rolling Steel Fire Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 600 Rolling Grille
- Wayne Dalton – Model 800 Rolling Steel Service Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 800C Thermotite Rolling Steel Service Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 900 Rolling Steel Service Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 926 Rolling Steel Service Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model DS100 Rolling Sheet Door
- Wayne Dalton – Secur-Vent Ventilated Rolling Steel Service Door
- Wayne Dalton – Titan Rolling Steel Service Door
- Parking Garages
- Retail Businesses
- Self Storage Facilities
- Service Centers
- Transportation & Transit
- Warehousing Facilities
Wayne-Dalton’s Aluminum Full-View doors are designed to enhance commercial building visibility and light transmission. Aluminum Full View sectional doors are weather-resistant and maintenance-free and are ideal for service stations, car washes, and auto dealerships.
Wayne Dalton’s steel sectional doors have a wide variety of sizes and configurations, which provides high strength and excellent value. Steel sectional doors are designed and engineered with high impact resistance, heavy-duty, industrial-strength, and built to enhance the building aesthetic.
- Wayne Dalton – Model 216 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 220 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 2411 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 2415 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model C-20 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model C-24 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model C-2400 Steel Sectional Door
Wayne Dalton insulated sectional doors offer insulation choices, and the highest R-value rating to achieve first-rate thermal efficiency, rigid wind load capacity, and can be customized.
- Wayne Dalton – ThermoMark 5150 Insulated Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – ThermoMark 5200 Insulated Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Thermospan 125 Insulated Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Thermospan 150 Insulated Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Thermospan 200 Insulated Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Thermospan 200-20 Insulated Sectional Door
High-Performance doors optimize efficiency, improve production flow, operate quickly, raise the number of opening and closing cycles, and require less maintenance and repair cost.
Jamison offers freezer doors and hybrid or fast fold doors for cold storage environments and a wide range of solutions. Jamison delivers the standards for quality, workmanship, and service.
- ASSD Fast-Acting Traffic Door
- External Flexible Folding Doors T-Series
- Hybrid: AC & CAC with Roll-up Doors
- Hybrid AC & CAC with VersaFlex™
- Interior High-Speed Flexible Doors
- Mark IV™ VersaFlex™ Bi-Parting Power Operated Door
- Mark IV™ Bi-Parting Horizontal Sliding Power Operated Door
- Mark IV™ Single Leaf Horizontal Sliding Manually Operated Door
- Model 3CAV Triple Conditioned Air Vestibule
- Model DCAV Double Conditioned Air Vestibule
- Model ECAV Frost-Free Airlok-Door
- Plyfoam II® Swing Doors
- Plyfoam I® Swing Doors
- Retail Pro™ Single Leaf Manually Operated Horizontal Sliding Door
Raleigh’s Most Trusted Commercial Door Retailer and Service Provider
Passport Door and Dock Systems, a division of DuraServ, offers top-quality products, excellent field service, and exceptional optional maintenance programs. Passport Door and Dock Systems team strives to provide reliable solutions and customer satisfaction in Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Greenville, Wilmington, Cary, and surrounding North Carolina cities.